San Gimignano: the medieval Manhattan of Tuscany
The city of remarkable "skyscrapers", which for centuries slumbered like Sleeping Beauty, has now risen to global fame and is even recognised UNESCO world heritage site.
On our tour of exploration in and around San Gimignano, we will discover the magic of this beautiful city:
- The 14 towers still standing from the original 72, for which San Gimignano has become so famous
- The Romanesque cathedral and the remains of the fortress
- Many beautiful frescoes and paintings in the Museum and in churches
- Other picturesque towns within the same region, including Poggibonsi, Colle Valdelsa and Casole d'Elsa
- The Chianti area with its world-famous wineries and castles
- ... und vieles mehr...
Alle Touren sind für Einzelpersonen, Familien, große und kleine Gruppen sowie für Schulklassen geeignet.
I also offer family tours, specially designed to bring the wonders of San Gimignano to life for children.