Bespoke Tours in San Gimignano Touren
I am happy to create a programme with you to suit your wishes and interests. For example:
- The “Museo dell'Arte Sacra”: a museum containing the unique treasures from the cathedral and other nearby churches from the 12th and 19th Centuries, including tables, screens, pottery and grave goods.
- The “Spezieria di Santa Fina”, an old pharmacy where natural herbal remedies were once produced and sold.
- The Musem of Modern and Contemporary Art RAFFAELE DE GRADA
- The Archaeology Museum: an important collection of Etruscan and Roman finds from the area
- Saffron: There is a long tradition for cultivating saffron in San Gimignano
- The city walls including “Porta delle Fonti”, leading to the public fountains
- The Cisterna, the great water cistern of San Gimignano, which was built in the Middle Ages
- ... and much more !
|Duration:||as per agreement|
|Distance:||as per agreement|